Travel Adaptors

Which travel adaptor do I need for which country?

You will need to consider what to pack, to ensure you can use your personal electrical appliances safely whilst abroad.

This normally includes the use of a travel adaptor, which is a device that simply allows you to plug any UK electrical appliance into a foreign electrical socket.

12 views0 comments